Today is Monday, January 26, 2015.
It is an"A" day.
Check out this website...www.typingclub.com
Helping others is "worth every penny." Pennies that you place in your grade-level jug will earn you points. You can also put nickels, dimes and quarters in the other grade-level jugs so they will lose points. Jugs are located outside of both cafeterias during lunch periods only.
This is the last week for 7th graders to drop off permission slips and $5 for the 7th grade dance. The drop box is located in the Main Office. Make sure you tell all your friends too! If you have any questions, please see either Mrs. Merlo in room 512 or 201.
Yearbooks can still be ordered by bringing a $60.00 check or cash to room 308 during homeroom only or by going online using the Howitt yearbook link.
StareWarz registration is continuing through the end of the week. Please see homeroom teachers, librarians or Mr. Paxson for registration forms.
Mr. Segale’s rotations are cancelled for today.
Scenery Club with Mr. Duchin will meet in the auditorium tomorrow, Wednesday and Thursday until 4:45 (1/27, 1/28, 1/29).
Robotics Club is cancelled for tomorrow.
All Howitt clubs, afternoon TASK and play rehearsal have been cancelled for today.
The following will be held after school today (1/26/15):
• CANCELLED Homework TASK for all grades w/Mr. Paxson in the Library Fiction Rm.
• CANCELLED 6th grade ELA TASK with Ms. Conroy in the Library Computer Lab
• CANCELLED 6th grade SS TASK with Mrs. Johnston in the Library Computer Lab
• CANCELLED 7th grade SS TASK with Mr. Duchin in Computer Lab 505
• CANCELLED 7th grade ELA TASK with Mrs. Stapleton in Computer Lab 505
• CANCELLED 8th grade SS TASK with Mrs. LiPetri in Computer Lab 301
• CANCELLED 8th grade ELA TASK with Ms. Konsker in Computer Lab 301
• CANCELLED LEGO Club W/Mrs. Dreyfus in room 421
Reminder to all students that Computer Lab 302 will be open on Tuesdays and Thursdays for students who have schoolwork to finish.
Parents are invited to join
Mr. Peña for an informal “Principal’s Tea” in the Main Office Conference Room
during the day at 9:00 am or in the evening at 6:00 pm before the PTA meeting.
If you would like to attend, please call the Main Office at (516) 752-6519 one
day prior to the “Principal’s Tea.”